Sunday, June 28, 2009

Canon Power Shot SX10 IS


No I have not bought this camera but my friend Kedar Shukla purchased it . It is Canon SX10 IS another Powershot from Canon . But this powershot is different and much better than the previous one . I am talking about the camera which I bought a month ago and that is Canon A1000 IS . But there is no comparison between Canon A1000 IS and Canon SX10 IS . I will prefer you this if and only if you have a budget of around 25000 INR i.e. around 500$ .



For a true photographer this camera is very useful . I have used this camera for a day as it was not mine :D and I found it a cool gadget. It is very much advanced as its features are .

# 10 MP is the standard mega pixels provided .
# 20x Optical zoom will make you zoom much further and clearer .
# Motion and face detection
# ISO 1600 and by default it is in auto mode with maximum ISO .
# With the basic but essential "Red eye correction " feature
# Wide range of shooting modes available ,


The thing which I liked the most is the movie snap mode . Yes you can take pictures while you are recording a video clip . This is awesome and now I am falling in love with this camera <3

Another thing is that it has the shutter speed of 15-1/3200 sec . Only one thing I can tell you is more the speed better is the camera .

The camera comes with more number of shooting modes . Like Auto, P, Av, Tv, M, C, Portrait, Landscape, Sports, Special Scene (Foliage, Snow, Beach, Sunset, Fireworks, Aquarium, Night Scene, Indoor, ISO 3200, Color Accent, Color Swap), Super Macro, Night Snapshot, Stitch Assist and the last is Movie . You just need choose the option .

Get a closer look of this camera with this video in which my friend Kedar has shown its working and basic features .

4 comments:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr8...
    Nice one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canon is famous for there high quality cams and superb lenses developed by Canon itself. This is awesome camera. Prosumer .. amazing Lense size :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool camera! I simply love Canon! My other fav is Nikon. BUT! No camera can equal an old Soviet (German based) Zenith in quality. Compared to that, digital is crap.

    ReplyDelete