Yes I bought Sony Ericsson C510 cybershot
Actually my parents gave me 9k INR for buying a new cell phone . But when I went for purchase then found variety of cell phones . One which I liked was K810i . But my friend chetan has bought that camera 2-3 months before . That is the only reason why I did not buy k810i :D But this thing only gave me chance of buying SE C510 . I bought Sony Ericsson C510 Cybershot for 10700 Indian Rupees .
I was aware of the SE C510 but was not knowing complete specifications of it . This phone was launched in Feb 09 . And came in the market So when I went to buy the phone the shopkeeper explained me about its features . Then I bought it and explored it for 4 days in between my exams . And after 4 days of use I got some of the good points :) and few other bad points of this Cybershot C510 :(
The specification for you by the manufacturer :
1# 3.2 MP LED Flash
2# Accelerometer - Supports motion gaming
3# Threading in sms - Conversation
4# Large Display
5# Face Detection and smile shutter :)
6# Walkman 3.0 - Bass Reflex headphone
7# 8 GB Expandable memory and 100 MB internal memory
8# Smooth functioning keypad
9# 10hrs battery backup in 2G and 4hrs in 3g network .
Good points to remember :
1. Smile shutter is a advantage if you compare the phone with other cell phones as it the first phone in which this technology is used .
2. Motion gaming is at its best . Sony has made me happy by giving accelerometer in it . Whenever I tilt my phone the screen changes accordingly .
3. Easy to handle new Walkman 3.0 player .
4. Comes with advantage of threaded conversations i.e. threaded sms .
5. Slim design and great looks . Screen is large enough to watch a movie on it .
6. Records video with good quality . Stores video in .MP4 extension :D hehe
Bad points to remember :
1. Camera is not best given by Sony Ericsson . I thought before buying that the Cybershot phone should give me best pictures but this was not so . When I take images in the dark or inside home then the image gets blur. This is because the size of the aperture it is about 1:3.5 which is smaller than other Sony Ericsson phones which have 1:2.5 aperture. The ISO mode and other factors affects the quality of the image . I will modify it toits best after few days . Not now as the camera is new :D
2. Why should I write another bad point if there isn't any other :D
This camera comes in two colors one is the Radiation Silver & Future Black . But it is not complete black it comes with few shade of blue color .
Pictures taken while unpacking SE C510 .
I bought new C510 on 1/06/09
Finally I got this phone and I am happy .After all it is a 3G phone with all the features like EDGE , HSDPA, HSUPA only lack in WLAN . In approximately 11K INR GPS is not given in this phone . But there is no use of GPS in Nagpur as no maps ae made for our city :D
As this is my last phone from my family to me and after this I won't get any from them . I will have to buy other by my own money :D LoL
(Photos taken from SE K750i )
View Sample Pics