This new version of Wi-Spy features upgraded hardware and software!
Wi-Spy is the world's smallest 2.4 GHz spectrum analyzer and has been designed specifically for troubleshooting and analyzing Wi-Fi networks. Its software allows recording and playback of data traces and draws pretty graphs.
We're excited about Wi-Spy 2.4x and think you will be, too! The hardware has been redesigned to increase the frequency and amplitude resolution with an added reverse-polarity SMA adapter. Wi-Spy 2.4x is packaged with a powerful little antenna, so it’s good from the start but it's also a snap to screw-on any RP-SMA antenna you choose. The Chanalyzer software has been upgraded to version 2.1, which takes full advantage of the higher resolution with improved graphics and an even friendlier user interface.
- Increased frequency and amplitude resolution
- Helps you identify wi-fi interference (802.11 b/g/n, microwave ovens, cordless phones, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Frequency range is 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz
- Record/playback data traces
- Frequency/amplitude marker
- Frequency / Wi-Fi / Zigbee channel labels
- Save or copy image to clipboard
- Spectral, Topographic, and Planar Views
- Download Beta version of software for Mac